Dry Bay Leaf
Dry bay leaves have been used as an herbal medicine for hundreds of years. They are also known to help fight off colds, flu, allergies, and other illnesses. Dry bay leaves are often used in cooking, especially when making soups and stews. They are also used as a natural remedy for coughs and sore throats.Read on to discover their many uses!
These Herbs are 100% natural and not chemically treated at the time of growing in our BloomyBlissFarm. Herbs are handpicked and natural. Please store out of direct sunlight.
The Benefits of Dry Bay Leaf
A Dry bay leaf has been used as a digestive aid for centuries. It helps stimulate digestion by increasing stomach acid production. This makes dry bay leaf a good choice for people who suffer from indigestion, constipation, or diarrhea.
Promotes Healthy Skin
A Dry bay leaf contains a compound called eugenol, which is responsible for its medicinal properties. Eugenol is a natural anti-inflammatory agent that reduces swelling and pain. It also promotes healthy skin because it stimulates cell growth and collagen production.
If you suffer from stress, dry bay leaves might just be what you need. A study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found that people who took a tea made with dried bay leaves experienced less anxiety than those who drank a placebo.
Helps with Weight Loss
Another benefit of using bay leaves is that they help with weight loss. According to a study published in the journal Nutrients, bay leaf extract helps reduce body fat by increasing metabolism. It also improves insulin sensitivity, which means it reduces blood sugar levels.
Improves Sleep Quality
If you suffer from insomnia, dry bay leaves might just be what you need to improve your sleep quality. A study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found that bay leaves contain chemicals called thymol and carvacrol that act as sedatives. These chemicals relax muscles and slow down breathing, helping people fall asleep faster.
Where to find dry bay leaves?
BloomyBliss is the best place to buy organic bay leaves
How To Make A Dry Bay Leaf Tea?
- Boil the water.
- Place dry bay leaves in boiling water and allow them to steep for 5 to 10 minutes or until aromatic.
- Enjoy your hot tea with a sweetener of your choice and serve hot .
As part of BloomyBliss’s goal of ensuring User full satisfaction, Returns scheme has been provided directly by our team under which we offer you the option of exchange and return. The terms and conditions set forth in this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy govern and apply to any return or cancellation of Products by Users.
The terms of this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy must be read and properly understood by the users. Do refer to the respective item’s applicability for return and exchange from the table below.
|Terms and conditions, actions (if any)
|1. Fresh Flowers
In case of any issue, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours after the delivery.
|2. Dried Flowers
|Refundable as long as the product is not opened, unused and prices intact.
In case of damaged, defective and wrong product, contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. You can also deny to receive the product in case of any damage at the time of delivery.
- To start a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return after receiving our item.
- It is to be noted that BloomyBliss shall not accept the product,
- If the product has been opened and used
- If the price tags, box, original packaging material, and any accompanying accessories have been damaged or discarded by the user
- There are any tears, scratches or any other damage to the product
- In case the product is eligible for refund, it will be processed once the returned product has been received in 3-5 working days.
- BloomyBliss shall not accept return or refund requests raised for any of the following Products:
- pressed flowers
- handmade cards
- flower petals
- flowers heads.
- dried herbs
- Dried Flowers for Resin Jewellery
- Herb Plants
- Flower Plants
- Other Organic Products.
We mandate delivery to all customers via our partners to ensure ease of selling and the best possible customer experience.
Dried Flowers and other products
- We deliver Dried flowers and other related products all over India.
- Shipping is free for all orders within India.
- Outside India, shipping charges will be applicable.
- Shipping hours for such products usually takes around 5-9 business days all over the India.
- For fast delivery reach us through WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, call or email us at email@example.com .
- While BloomyBliss aims to provide its services through the platforms and ensure the delivery of its Products all across India therefore, extra shipping charges shall be applicable based on the distance, size and weight of the package.
Fresh Flowers bouquet
- Please note that we deliver Fresh Flowers bouquet near Nainital only.
- Our delivery hours are scheduled between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. in summers and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in winters.
- It is to be noted that we require one day notice to ensure that we deliver the fresh, beautiful, and vigorous blooms to your doorstep. For same-day delivery, please contact us through WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
[gmb-review location=”accounts/108649566601907314122/locations/11136133367635234470″ type=”slider” minimum-stars=”5″ sort-by=”date” sort-order=”desc” review-amount=”2000″ slides-page=”1″ slides-scroll=”1″ autoplay=”true” speed=”5000″ transition=”slide” read-more=”false” show-stars=”true” show-date=”true” show-quotes=”true”]