Lavender is one of the most popular scents used by aromatherapists around the world. It has been used for centuries as an aid to relaxation and sleep. Lavender is known for its calming properties and is often used to help people relax. Lavender is also known for its ability to relieve stress and anxiety.Lavender is one of the most popular scents in perfumes and cosmetics. It is also used in aromatherapy.Lavender is often used in cooking because of its sweet aroma. You can add dried lavender flowers to cookies or breads.Lavender is also used in bath products like soaps, lotions, and shampoos.Dried Lavender Flowers for the Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Room, etc.
You can use lavender oil or dried flowers as an air freshener
Lavender essential oils are available at most grocery stores and drugstores. To make lavender scented candles, mix 1 part lavender with 2 parts beeswax. Pour into molds and let set overnight before removing.
Where to buy dried lavender ?
You can buy dried lavender from BloomyBliss. You can use them as an air freshener, add them to your food dishes, or even put them in your bath water.
Add it to Soap
Lavender has been used for centuries to help with relaxation and sleep. It’s also known to reduce stress and anxiety. In fact, lavender essential oil is often added to soap because it helps keep skin soft and smooth.
Put it in Shampoo
Lavender is also commonly used as an ingredient in shampoo. This is because it helps to cleanse hair without drying out the scalp.
Sprinkle it on Skin
Lavender has been used for centuries to treat skin ailments such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and even wrinkles. It’s also used to help relieve stress and anxiety.
As part of BloomyBliss’s goal of ensuring User full satisfaction, Returns scheme has been provided directly by our team under which we offer you the option of exchange and return. The terms and conditions set forth in this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy govern and apply to any return or cancellation of Products by Users.
The terms of this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy must be read and properly understood by the users. Do refer to the respective item’s applicability for return and exchange from the table below.
|Terms and conditions, actions (if any)
|1. Fresh Flowers
In case of any issue, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours after the delivery.
|2. Dried Flowers
|Refundable as long as the product is not opened, unused and prices intact.
In case of damaged, defective and wrong product, contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. You can also deny to receive the product in case of any damage at the time of delivery.
- To start a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return after receiving our item.
- It is to be noted that BloomyBliss shall not accept the product,
- If the product has been opened and used
- If the price tags, box, original packaging material, and any accompanying accessories have been damaged or discarded by the user
- There are any tears, scratches or any other damage to the product
- In case the product is eligible for refund, it will be processed once the returned product has been received in 3-5 working days.
- BloomyBliss shall not accept return or refund requests raised for any of the following Products:
- pressed flowers
- handmade cards
- flower petals
- flowers heads.
- dried herbs
- Dried Flowers for Resin Jewellery
- Herb Plants
- Flower Plants
- Other Organic Products.
We mandate delivery to all customers via our partners to ensure ease of selling and the best possible customer experience.
Dried Flowers and other products
- We deliver Dried flowers and other related products all over India.
- Shipping is free for all orders within India.
- Outside India, shipping charges will be applicable.
- Shipping hours for such products usually takes around 5-9 business days all over the India.
- For fast delivery reach us through WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, call or email us at email@example.com .
- While BloomyBliss aims to provide its services through the platforms and ensure the delivery of its Products all across India therefore, extra shipping charges shall be applicable based on the distance, size and weight of the package.
Fresh Flowers bouquet
- Please note that we deliver Fresh Flowers bouquet near Nainital only.
- Our delivery hours are scheduled between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. in summers and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in winters.
- It is to be noted that we require one day notice to ensure that we deliver the fresh, beautiful, and vigorous blooms to your doorstep. For same-day delivery, please contact us through WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
[gmb-review location=”accounts/108649566601907314122/locations/11136133367635234470″ type=”slider” minimum-stars=”5″ sort-by=”date” sort-order=”desc” review-amount=”2000″ slides-page=”1″ slides-scroll=”1″ autoplay=”true” speed=”5000″ transition=”slide” read-more=”false” show-stars=”true” show-date=”true” show-quotes=”true”]