By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Order Acceptance Policy
In order to place an order we require your name, email address, payment details and the details of the order. Once an order has been successfully placed and accepted we’ll send you an order confirmation email to the email address entered during the checkout process.
- Timing of your order
For standard delivery of dried flowers and other organic products it will take 5-7 days to deliver the item. For quick delivery contact us via email.
For Fresh flower bunch it will delivered by the same day or next day only near to our location.
- Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order, please do so by sending email.
- Cancellation policy
For order cancellation contact us refund will take 3 days.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards as well as Paypal, Net banking processed securely by Razorpay or, if selected as a payment option, Paypal.
- If you create an account and enter your payment details, your card or Paypal details will be stored securely by Razorpay so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
All prices include delivery charges unless otherwise stated. All prices include all tax unless otherwise stated.
- We deliver by Delhivery, India Post , DTDC Tracked and via selected courier companies.
- We cannot guarantee that delivery instructions will be followed.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, BloomyBliss cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of BloomyBliss’s control.
- In the event of a non-delivery (flowers not having arrived 5-7 days after their intended delivery date), please contact BloomyBliss. We advise that you contact us within 7 days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details on the “My Account” section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done by 9am 3 days before your next order is due to arrive. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph. Please note that at peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 10 days notice for any changes to be made.
- OUR PROMISE, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- We aim to delight our customers by delivering fresh flowers, in great condition, on time.
While our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as fresh and beautiful as when they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers in question within 72 hours of receipt of the flowers in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
- Dried Flowers Damage
While our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful as when they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers in question within 72 hours of receipt of the flowers in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
- Non Delivery
While we do everything we can to make sure our flowers are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don’t turn up. If we fail to deliver your order we will send you a free replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount on your card.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or high winds), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
- Force Majeure
BloomyBliss shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond BloomyBliss’s reasonable control.
CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
- Customer’s email address We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
- Customer’s full name and address We will use the customer’s address for marketing communications from time to time.
- Customer’s telephone number We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
- Recipient’s full name and address We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.