100% natural Organic Dried Sweet Basil Leaves.
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum) is an annual herb of the mint family (Lamiaceae), grown for its aromatic leaves. Basil is likely native to India and is widely grown as a kitchen herb. The easiest and most common substitution in the world of herbs is to simply use dried rather than fresh herbs.The leaves are used fresh or dried to flavor meats, fish, salads, and sauces; basil tea is a stimulant.An infusion of basil settles the stomach while a tea of basil leaves is good for the lungs and diseases of the kidneys and bladder.
The Herbs are 100% natural and not chemically treated at the time of growing in our BloomyBlissFarm. Our hand-picked flowers and herbs are sustainably sourced to provide the highest quality product without hurting the environment.Please store out of direct sunlight. Our flower petal packs are great for candle making, bath bomb making, wax melting, bath salt making, soap making, scrubs making, potpourri, sachets, and any craft project.
Can I use dried basil in DIY Projects?
Yes you can use them in any DIY projects like sopa making, bath salt making etc.
Is Dried Basil good for health ?
Yes it is good for health.
Can I use dried basil for tea or food items?
Yes, BloomyBliss herbs are pure organic you can use for tea or food items.
As part of BloomyBliss’s goal of ensuring User full satisfaction, Returns scheme has been provided directly by our team under which we offer you the option of exchange and return. The terms and conditions set forth in this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy govern and apply to any return or cancellation of Products by Users.
The terms of this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy must be read and properly understood by the users. Do refer to the respective item’s applicability for return and exchange from the table below.
||Terms and conditions, actions (if any)
|1. Fresh Flowers
In case of any issue, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours after the delivery.
|2. Dried Flowers
||Refundable as long as the product is not opened, unused and prices intact.
In case of damaged, defective and wrong product, contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. You can also deny to receive the product in case of any damage at the time of delivery.
- To start a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return after receiving our item.
- It is to be noted that BloomyBliss shall not accept the product,
- If the product has been opened and used
- If the price tags, box, original packaging material, and any accompanying accessories have been damaged or discarded by the user
- There are any tears, scratches or any other damage to the product
- In case the product is eligible for refund, it will be processed once the returned product has been received in 3-5 working days.
- BloomyBliss shall not accept return or refund requests raised for any of the following Products:
- pressed flowers
- handmade cards
- flower petals
- flowers heads.
- dried herbs
- Dried Flowers for Resin Jewellery
- Herb Plants
- Flower Plants
- Other Organic Products.
We mandate delivery to all customers via our partners to ensure ease of selling and the best possible customer experience.
Dried Flowers and other products
- We deliver Dried flowers and other related products all over India.
- Shipping is free for all orders within India.
- Outside India, shipping charges will be applicable.
- Shipping hours for such products usually takes around 5-9 business days all over the India.
- For fast delivery reach us through WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, call or email us at email@example.com .
- While BloomyBliss aims to provide its services through the platforms and ensure the delivery of its Products all across India therefore, extra shipping charges shall be applicable based on the distance, size and weight of the package.
Fresh Flowers bouquet
- Please note that we deliver Fresh Flowers bouquet near Nainital only.
- Our delivery hours are scheduled between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. in summers and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in winters.
- It is to be noted that we require one day notice to ensure that we deliver the fresh, beautiful, and vigorous blooms to your doorstep. For same-day delivery, please contact us through WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .