Dried Flower Bunches For Giftbox
Looking for a unique and creative way to give your next gift? Try something special with dried flowers – crafted in the right way, they can make a beautiful, one-of-a-kind gift wrap that shows off your creativity and effort.
Choose the Right Dried Flowers
The first step in creating a beautiful dried flower gift wrap is to find the right type of flowers. If you have access to real floral blooms, you can opt o dry them at home. Otherwise, there are several types of artificial and dried flowers available online and at convenient stores to fit your needs. Choose colors that match the layout of your gift as well as any theme for the event or occasion.
Wrap the Gift Box with Floral Paper
Once you have the dried flowers and other materials ready, it’s time to start wrapping. Begin by laying floral paper out on a flat surface. Place your gift box or object in the middle of the paper and wrap one side up and over the sides of the box, making sure all sides are covered completely. Secure with tape or glue if necessary. To finish off, place clusters of dried flowers along the edges of the paper with dollops of glue.
Arrange and Secure Your Flowers
Before gluing on the dried flowers, you’ll want to arrange them into clusters. Choose four or five blossoms that go well together and bunch them close to one another in whatever shape you prefer. Once your desired arrangement is complete, attach the flowers with a glue gun or floral adhesive. Secure all the blooms firmly for a professional look. Allow time for the glue to dry fully before wrapping it around your gift box.
Make a Bow for a Finishing Touch
After all your flowers have been applied, you’ll want to make a bow from ribbon or craft paper to give the package an extra special look. Measure out and cut a length of ribbon that’s wide enough for the box and will be long enough for two loops once it’s knotted at the center. Make sure to double knot it tightly so it holds firmly in place. Place the bow on top of your arrangement and glue it down with a glue gun or floral adhesive. This finishing touch is sure to make your gift stand out!
Add A Note to Personalize the Gift Wrapping
Finally, it’s time to add a personalized note! With your gift wrapping now complete and the floral arrangement looking stunning, it’s time to make sure the recipient knows why you are giving them this special gift. Write a heartfelt message on a piece of paper or cardstock and affix it to the box with double sided tape so that your words of appreciation can be seen by all. And don’t forget to sign it – because everyone loves getting a personalized gift!
What Can I do with dried flowers?
- Aromatic Sachets
- Dried flowers herbarium
- Gifts Wraping
- Inside Gift Box
Unpacking of dried flowers
- Unwrap the packaging gently.
How to keep dried flowers?
- Keep dried flowers in airtight container
- Avoid direct sunlight and humidity
Take a closer look of gift wrapping bunches
As part of BloomyBliss’s goal of ensuring User full satisfaction, Returns scheme has been provided directly by our team under which we offer you the option of exchange and return. The terms and conditions set forth in this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy govern and apply to any return or cancellation of Products by Users.
The terms of this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy must be read and properly understood by the users. Do refer to the respective item’s applicability for return and exchange from the table below.
||Terms and conditions, actions (if any)
|1. Fresh Flowers
In case of any issue, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours after the delivery.
|2. Dried Flowers
||Refundable as long as the product is not opened, unused and prices intact.
In case of damaged, defective and wrong product, contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. You can also deny to receive the product in case of any damage at the time of delivery.
- To start a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return after receiving our item.
- It is to be noted that BloomyBliss shall not accept the product,
- If the product has been opened and used
- If the price tags, box, original packaging material, and any accompanying accessories have been damaged or discarded by the user
- There are any tears, scratches or any other damage to the product
- In case the product is eligible for refund, it will be processed once the returned product has been received in 3-5 working days.
- BloomyBliss shall not accept return or refund requests raised for any of the following Products:
- pressed flowers
- handmade cards
- flower petals
- flowers heads.
- dried herbs
- Dried Flowers for Resin Jewellery
- Herb Plants
- Flower Plants
- Other Organic Products.
We mandate delivery to all customers via our partners to ensure ease of selling and the best possible customer experience.
Dried Flowers and other products
- We deliver Dried flowers and other related products all over India.
- Shipping is free for all orders within India.
- Outside India, shipping charges will be applicable.
- Shipping hours for such products usually takes around 5-9 business days all over the India.
- For fast delivery reach us through WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, call or email us at email@example.com .
- While BloomyBliss aims to provide its services through the platforms and ensure the delivery of its Products all across India therefore, extra shipping charges shall be applicable based on the distance, size and weight of the package.
Fresh Flowers bouquet
- Please note that we deliver Fresh Flowers bouquet near Nainital only.
- Our delivery hours are scheduled between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. in summers and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in winters.
- It is to be noted that we require one day notice to ensure that we deliver the fresh, beautiful, and vigorous blooms to your doorstep. For same-day delivery, please contact us through WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .