As part of BloomyBliss’s goal of ensuring User full satisfaction, Returns scheme has been provided directly by our team under which we offer you the option of exchange and return. The terms and conditions set forth in this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy govern and apply to any return or cancellation of Products by Users.
The terms of this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy must be read and properly understood by the users. Do refer to the respective item’s applicability for return and exchange from the table below.
|Terms and conditions, actions (if any)
|1. Fresh Flowers
In case of any issue, contact us at email@example.com, within 24 hours after the delivery.
|2. Dried Flowers
|Refundable as long as the product is not opened, unused and prices intact.
In case of damaged, defective and wrong product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. You can also deny to receive the product in case of any damage at the time of delivery.
- To start a return, contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return after receiving our item.
- It is to be noted that BloomyBliss shall not accept the product,
- If the product has been opened and used
- If the price tags, box, original packaging material, and any accompanying accessories have been damaged or discarded by the user
- There are any tears, scratches or any other damage to the product
- In case the product is eligible for refund, it will be processed once the returned product has been received in 3-5 working days.
- BloomyBliss shall not accept return or refund requests raised for any of the following Products:
- pressed flowers
- handmade cards
- flower petals
- flowers heads.
- dried herbs
- Dried Flowers for Resin Jewellery
- Herb Plants
- Flower Plants
- Other Organic Products.