Dried Hibiscus Flowers
Hibiscus flowers are an excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidants. They also contain anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling and pain.
Dried Hibiscus Flowers Recipe
Wash the flowers thoroughly under running water
Rinse them well and remove any dirt or debris. Then place the flowers in a bowl and cover them with cold water. Allow them to soak overnight. In the morning, drain the flowers and rinse them again. Remove any remaining dirt by rubbing the flowers between your hands.
Place them in a bowl with enough boiling water to cover them by 1 inch. Let them soak overnight
Add 2 cups of sugar to a large saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved completely. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the stove and let cool slightly. Pour the syrup into a jar or container and refrigerate it for up to 3 weeks.
Drain the flowers and place them in a blender or food processor along with 2 cups of cold water. Blend until smooth
Strain through cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer. Discard the solids. Store the strained hibiscus flower tea in a glass bottle or jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Strain through cheesecloth into a clean container
To make a simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Remove the pan from heat and let cool completely before using.
This recipe uses dried hibiscus flowers as a natural remedy for sore throats
To make this recipe, simply combine 2 cups of boiling water with 1 cup of dried hibiscus flower petals. Let the mixture steep for 15 minutes. Strain out the petals and serve warm.
These Flowers are 100% natural and not chemically treated at the time of growing in our BloomyBlissFarm. Flowers are handpicked and natural. Please store out of direct sunlight. Our flower petal packs are great for candle making, bath bomb making, wax melting, bath salt making, soap making, scrubs making, potpourri, sachets, and any craft project.
As part of BloomyBliss’s goal of ensuring User full satisfaction, Returns scheme has been provided directly by our team under which we offer you the option of exchange and return. The terms and conditions set forth in this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy govern and apply to any return or cancellation of Products by Users.
The terms of this Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund policy must be read and properly understood by the users. Do refer to the respective item’s applicability for return and exchange from the table below.
|Terms and conditions, actions (if any)
|1. Fresh Flowers
In case of any issue, contact us at email@example.com, within 24 hours after the delivery.
|2. Dried Flowers
|Refundable as long as the product is not opened, unused and prices intact.
In case of damaged, defective and wrong product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. You can also deny to receive the product in case of any damage at the time of delivery.
- To start a return, contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return after receiving our item.
- It is to be noted that BloomyBliss shall not accept the product,
- If the product has been opened and used
- If the price tags, box, original packaging material, and any accompanying accessories have been damaged or discarded by the user
- There are any tears, scratches or any other damage to the product
- In case the product is eligible for refund, it will be processed once the returned product has been received in 3-5 working days.
- BloomyBliss shall not accept return or refund requests raised for any of the following Products:
- pressed flowers
- handmade cards
- flower petals
- flowers heads.
- dried herbs
- Dried Flowers for Resin Jewellery
- Herb Plants
- Flower Plants
- Other Organic Products.
We mandate delivery to all customers via our partners to ensure ease of selling and the best possible customer experience.
Dried Flowers and other products
- We deliver Dried flowers and other related products all over India.
- Shipping is free for all orders within India.
- Outside India, shipping charges will be applicable.
- Shipping hours for such products usually takes around 5-9 business days all over the India.
- For fast delivery reach us through WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- While BloomyBliss aims to provide its services through the platforms and ensure the delivery of its Products all across India therefore, extra shipping charges shall be applicable based on the distance, size and weight of the package.
Fresh Flowers bouquet
- Please note that we deliver Fresh Flowers bouquet near Nainital only.
- Our delivery hours are scheduled between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. in summers and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in winters.
- It is to be noted that we require one day notice to ensure that we deliver the fresh, beautiful, and vigorous blooms to your doorstep. For same-day delivery, please contact us through WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, call or email us at email@example.com .
[gmb-review location=”accounts/108649566601907314122/locations/11136133367635234470″ type=”slider” minimum-stars=”5″ sort-by=”date” sort-order=”desc” review-amount=”2000″ slides-page=”1″ slides-scroll=”1″ autoplay=”true” speed=”5000″ transition=”slide” read-more=”false” show-stars=”true” show-date=”true” show-quotes=”true”]